Friday 22 August 2014

Poverty, Satan Made Me Rape Pastor’s Daughter – Robber-rapist, 55

Two weeks ago, the men of the Oyo State Police Command arrested a 55-year-old man who was part of an armed robbery gang who attacked a pastor’s residence, robbed and raped his daughter.
Luck did run out on the gang, though, when they were rounded up by the police.

Speaking with LEADERSHIP FRIDAY at the police headquarters in Eleyele, Ibadan, the 55- year- old man, identified as Ayodele Ademola, blamed Satan and poverty for both the robbery and the rape.
Ademola, a father of three children – a boy and two girls – revealed that the botched operation was the second in which he and his gang had participated in.

“It was the death of my wife that plunged me into serious poverty. I’ve been struggled to take care of the three children she left behind, but, I must confess to you, it has not been easy. I look around to find what I could do to get over this problem but to no avail.

“It was in the process that I met members of this robbery gang at a bus-stop. We talked and they introduced me to the business. I mean, armed robbery business. In short, it was poverty in my family that gave the devil opportunity to push me to armed robbery and raping.

“My appeal to the state and the federal governments, the Nigeria Police Force and Nigerians is that they should forgive me. I will never involve myself in all this rubbish again. I want all Nigerians to believe that it was poverty and [the] devil that pushed me to armed robbery and made me to rape the daughter of the pastor, my victim.

“The man of God, too, should, please, forgive me,” he pleaded.

The command’s deputy commissioner of police, administration, Sam Okalua, told LEADERSHIP FRIDAY that the items recovered from the gang included a Sony laptop, Samsung iPad, Apple iPad, three assorted cell phones, a Toyota Corolla with registration with number MK 382 AAA, a Mercedes Benz with registration number GGE 278 CK, six assorted wrist watches, N200,000 and other valuables.

The other defendants are suspects as Afolabi Oluwatobi (24), Morakinyo Olufemi (43), Ayodele Ademola (55) and Azeez Rafiu (27).

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

g

g

Total Pageviews

Followers

Followers

Footer